DoriusThe location of this NPC is unknown.
- Dorius says: Fools, I knew that if I played upon my brother's feeble emotions, he would send 'rescuers.'
- Dorius says: How easy it was to manipulate you into recovering the last Suntara stone from those imbeciles of the Twilight's Hammer.
- Dorius says: When I stumbled upon the Suntara stones at the Grimesilt Digsite, the power of Ragnaros surged through my being. It was Ragnaros that gave me a purpose.
- Dorius says: It was the will of Ragnaros that Obsidion be built. Obsidion will destroy the Blackrock orcs of Blackrock Spire, uniting us with our bretheren in the fiery depths.
- Dorius says: And ultimately, it was Ragnaros that named me when I was reborn as an acolyte of fire: Lathoric... Lathoric the Black.