Takar the Seer
This NPC can be found in The Barrens (1).
- Takar the Seer says: A thousand years ago, the immortal elves, demigods of the forest and dragons fought against the Legion on the slopes of Hyjal.
- Takar the Seer says: Anathera and Latherion fought back to back where the battle was thickest. Two lovers determined to survive the war together.
- Takar the Seer says: But it was not to be. As their foes pressed close, Anathera's armor was pierced by a demon's tainted blade. In the thick of battle, there would be nothing to save her.
- Takar the Seer says: Ignoring the battle that raged about him, Latherion dropped his guard to cradle his love in her dying moments. But the demons gave him no quarter, and quickly laid him low.
- Takar the Seer says: Where the two lovers fell, a tree would bloom. The elves call it the heartswood. It will surely serve your ends.