SargathThe location of this NPC is unknown.
- Sargath says: In the throes of the Sundering, Ameth'Aran was at the whim of the terror that gripped the land. There was little hope for survival.
- Sargath says: Athrikus came to us. He told us that he could save us from harm. He cast a spell upon us to protect us from harm.
- Sargath says: When the shaking stopped, his true motives were revealed. We were trapped, and he was slowly draining our powers.
- Sargath says: There were hundreds imprisoned by his spell. Now only a few remain in their prisons. He would speak to us sometimes.
- Sargath says: He worried that his power weakened, that soon even we last of his precious soulgems would fade and die.
- Sargath says: His lieutenant, Ilkrud Magthrull possesses a tome which might indicate the location of the remaining soulgems.