This NPC can be found in Stormwind City (1).
- Ol' Emma says: Seems like a hundred times a day I walk all the way to the well to get more water. No respect for their elders I tell ya.
- Ol' Emma says: Jack and Jill my wrinkled patoot! I do all the water luggin' 'round here.
- Ol' Emma says: Think I'm starting to wear a rut in the paving stones.
- Ol' Emma says: One of these days I'm gonna drown him in that blue robe. And all his brooms too.
- Ol' Emma says: O'course I'm talkin to myself. Only way to get decent conversation in this city.
- Ol' Emma says: As if I don't have better things to do in my old age than carry buckets of water.
- Ol' Emma says: Where's the water, Emma? Get the water, Emma? If'n it weren't fer me, that lot wouldn't know what water looks like.
- Ol' Emma says: Deja vu. For a moment, I thought I was back home... before the plague...