This NPC can be found in Eversong Woods (1).
- Elisara Sunstriker says: I was just thinking... we really ought to take a trip south one of these nights, maybe have an evening picnic overlooking the fighting at the border? What do you think, milord? Wouldn't that just be so exciting?
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Milord, with much of the sin'dorei nobility regrettably crushed, does that mean that you are likely to receive an elevation soon? I'm so excited for you!
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Milord, do you think that we can join the party soon? I'm so bored in here.
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Oh, my lordship, I do so hope that you've arranged for more of that excellent wine from Silvermoon City. I dare say drinking it makes me feel almost as forward as a common woman!
- Elisara Sunstriker says: I'm so tired. We really shouldn't have stayed up so late last night,,, well this morning. But it was fun! You do throw the best soirees milord.
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Lord Saltheril, my dear, did you notice that supplies for the party are a little low? We really should send for one of those couriers from Fairbreeze Village to deliver more of whatever is needed. I especially like those little hors d'oeuvres wrapped in the smoked bacon. What are those called?
- Elisara Sunstriker says: Salthy, do you think we're letting too many 'undesirables' into the party? I do worry about what our friends might think of all of this.
- Elisara Sunstriker says: You promised to take me out for a night on the town! Are we just going to stand around here again tonight?